Monday 9 January 2012

Capricorn

First post of the new year and about time too...I've been slacking recently because of being busy with other projects. So it's time to celebrate Capricornians, you tenacious little goat creatures.My sister, Eulalie, (not her real name) is  of the Capricorn persuasion and she fits the description just about as much as anyone fits their own zodiac profile. By that I mean I think anyone could fit anyone else's profile, that fact has been proven before. But it's fun anyway.



Capricorn is an Earth sign and is populated by hardworking achievers whose endurance and perseverance is their strongest characteristic.



You are practical and a dedicated home-maker, taking pride in your surroundings and displaying your belongings to their greatest advantage.



Because you have a tendency to fluctuate between ecstasy and melancholy you sometimes need a place where you can escape and meditate, away from your daily concerns.



Fortunately you also have a capricious side, (the word capricorn is descriptive), and once in a while you like to put on your glad-rags and just let-er-rippp!


4 comments:

Evlyn said...

Wow - these drawings and paintings are wonderful. I don't know any Capricorns but they sound like a fun group. Especially love the last drawing - it is very happy!

Kim said...

We Capricorns are very special people. All of these descriptions fit me exactly!

Knatolee said...

I am married to a Capricorn, but he's at the end of the sign and is nearly an Aquarian like me! :) Love that first sketch (but I love all your art.)

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

I am Taurus but now I wish I was Capricorn!